Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day in cat world

When I got home from work yesterday, one of the first things I noticed was that the kitchen counter chair was visible from my vantage point by the front door.  Hmm, thought I, what is going on in the kitchen.  My first thought was that maybe the overhead light fell (I'll take a picture at a later date to show you why that was my initial thought) but as I walked in, I saw something much better:  a dozen pink roses, a delightfully cheesey Russell Stover heart-shaped candy box, and a balloon which were all strategically placed behind a wall of cereal boxes but as you can see, nothing stops Toblerone (or when he's being a jerk, his humane society given name of Toby) from playing with a plant:



Luckily, no damage was done but not for a lack of trying (Big A did reluctantly give him props for figuring out a way to move one of the boxes to the side just enough to get a tad bit closer to this "toy").  The chair had been stacked with stuff and moved out of the way (as had the other 2) by Big A in a failed attempt at keeping him from the flowers.  Where there is a will, there is a way! 

7 comments:

Bone said...

Happy VD!

Now just when are you finally going to break down and challenge me in SongPop? (Username: alabone)

Murf said...

That will be hilarious. I know what I'm doing on my wild and crazy Friday night!

Murf said...

On second thought...I couldn't wait. Challenge is on!

Ed said...

So what did Big A get?

Murf said...

Isn't married to me gift enough? :-)

sage said...

Big A did well, it seems, and then I read your answer to Ed's question...

Murf said...

My second gift to him was cleaning the cat litter box. Now THAT is a gift. ;-)