Cute. If I knew photoshop as well as you, I'd done a "5 Year Wedding Vow Renewal" photo with someone like Mean Joe Green standing in for Elvis...
Cute, eh? By the light of the new day, I was kind of scared of the photos. :-)Big A does enjoy his Coke from a glass bottle a la Mean Joe.
Next thing you know and you two will be topless at a game with big letters painted on your chests. It's a slippery slope.
Only preseason. Me and the girls don't do cold weather.
Looks like you're having fun! :)
are you leaving this post up first till the pre-season?
I thought about it, smarty pants. It might make everyone feel cooler during the dog days of summer. :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute. If I knew photoshop as well as you, I'd done a "5 Year Wedding Vow Renewal" photo with someone like Mean Joe Green standing in for Elvis...
Cute, eh? By the light of the new day, I was kind of scared of the photos. :-)
Big A does enjoy his Coke from a glass bottle a la Mean Joe.
Next thing you know and you two will be topless at a game with big letters painted on your chests. It's a slippery slope.
Only preseason. Me and the girls don't do cold weather.
Looks like you're having fun! :)
are you leaving this post up first till the pre-season?
I thought about it, smarty pants. It might make everyone feel cooler during the dog days of summer. :-)
Post a Comment