To make up for the gory photos, here's one that I came across not long ago on the older computer. I had transferred it to the newer one when we got it but somewhere along the way, the original photo got very pixelated (I like the newer computer but I'm starting to wonder why I ever purchased it when I see all these gems on the old computer and which seems to be much faster). I was excited to find this nice, crisp one of me and Hooch and Lake Michigan:
3 comments:
Do you have your back turned to us for a reason? Seriously, it's a nice photo, I love the calm waters and the way the grasses frame the sand and the daydreamers.
I like the back turned to the camera photos. Somehow they convey the mood of the scene so much more effectively than one with posed people.
It pains me to say but I agree with you, Ed. There's something about the back of someone looking off into the distance that I like.
Post a Comment