Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Picture of the Day and an Update

Little Big A on a hot day:



Update on "The Contest": It was 94 yesterday and still no A/C. I'm not sure which one of us will crack first but whomever it is, I think we're going to lay blame on Hooch or Little Big A being uncomfortable and doing it for them rather than for ourselves. At least that is how I'm setting the groundwork should I give in.

4 comments:

Ed said...

Murf, you are more of a man than me for going that long without A/C! ;)

Murf said...

Ed - I'm more of a man than you for many reasons...wait, that didn't sound good. :-) It's completely due to my competitive streak which surprisingly only comes out for weird occasions such as this.

TC said...

I think I'm past the point of respect and now just out and out thinking you're insane.

Murf said...

TC - I guess our honeymoon had to end sometime. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.