To celebrate, let's relive one of the most bizarre birthday parties that I have ever had thrown for me courtesy of Sage's alter ego. I guess it could've been worse...it could've been planned by Sage himself and I'm sure it would include things like walking for miles on end for no reason at all, fishing and then throwing the fish back, a bible quote quiz and drinking alcohol so much stronger that my usual Zima that it could probably remove varnish not to mention my stomach lining. Enjoy!(Note: Unfortunately, the Murf American Girl dolls shown on this page are currently not available, these are just prototypes so perhaps one day they will be.)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Murf! May you have many more years to verbally tease and torture me and generally keep my blogging life entertaining!
Happy birthday Murf. I saw yesterday on facebook that your day is today and thought I should say something. That was one heck of a party that Nevada Jack threw.
Thanks Ed! Believe me, that is my wish as well. :-) Maybe you will also have that chance where you can enjoy it face-to-face this summer as well. Buhahahaha...
Thanks Sage! Speaking of face-to-face torture, I need to come visit soon before you disappear for your summer vacation.
Happy birthday, Murf! I can't help but feel that with every comment I leave, your opinion of my intelligence lessens just a bit more.
Oh, you forgot a Know Your Railroads quiz and everyone's favorite party game, Pin The Star On The Constellation.
Man, I can't believe I missed Murf's birthday!!! Wow. I think next year there needs to be a bloggers' party or something. We'll all have to get together so that Murf can spend her special day harrassing Ed and Sage in person. Whatcha think about that?
ROFL at Bone's game suggestions. Those were good.
Is Murf on vacation celebrating her birthday and no one told me?
Belated Happy Birthday Murf!!
I didn't know you were so young (really)
My daughter is older than you. My son is younger.
Has your dog run through the window recently?
I don't see Snake-eater aka Mistakes Were Made on your side bar. Has he been relieved of duties?
Post a Comment