Ed: He too is definitely the same. He smells like when you boil corn-on-the-cob and you can smell it and you know that it's ready.
A.I.: A mix of fresh air and shoe polish with just a very subtle earthy scent of dog. Not stinky dog. There is a difference between the two. I love Hooch's earthy scent but not so much when he passes over the invisible line into stink.
David Pogue: He is definitely aftershave/man lotion (motion?) of some type. Not cologne but a softer scent like what you would use on sensitive skin after shaving.
Sotamies: This one is way too easy...I've never experienced it but I'm pretty confident he smells like my Finnish relatives. Hard to describe but there is an undertone of coffee in the scent.
Shan: Similar to David Pogue but more cologne than aftershave so it's a bit more noticeable along with a bit of that 'fresh from the shower' smell.
Bone: Coppertone sunscreen with a subtle hint of gymnasium.
TC: Baby powder.
It's probably not wise to ask but I can't resist...what would I smell like?
13 comments:
I think you smell like a freshly opened pack of animal crackers
A package of airline peanuts with a hint of bar soap mixed in.
Dare I ask how I got baby powder?
Sage - Nice!
TC - Bar soap?! What woman in her right mind still uses that?! My skin got dry just reading those two words. :-)
It's safe to dare to ask because I have no answer. :-)
Well I guess I will take boiled corn over the poor guy you said smelled like a dog, earthy or not!
I was thinking back to your post about the gym I think, but now that you ask me that, you were saying that about the crazy woman, weren't you?
Ed - Come on. You know you miss Ted's scent.
TC - She used dishwashing soap. I would imagine that would be at least just as drying on non-greasy skin as a bar of soap. :-)
Oh, right. Yeah, my hands get super dried out when I'm washing dishes, so I can only imagine what that would do to my entire body. :shudder:
Wow, that's frighteningly close.
Coppertone is the closest I could come to a cologne that smells like the beach.
Yeah, TC, I don't even use bar soap! It's Axe shower gel for me. Actually it's about time for my twice-weekly exfoliation right now...
Bone: Do the girls jump all over you like they do in the commercials?
TC - Great minds think alike. I was going to ask him that too..or if they take bites out of him if he uses Chocolate Axe (you know, when you say that really fast, it doesn't sound very appealing).
Chocolate Axe? I haven't heard of that one. I'm not a big fan of people smelling like food though... unless it's berries.
But I still really wanna know if it works.
Do the girls jump all over you like they do in the commercials?
To quote Michael Scott, "I have not found that to be the case."
Bummer.
You should hire Jackie Chiles and sue for false advertising :)
Post a Comment