In honor of the upcoming release of the movie New Moon and because only one other person will see it both here and when I reveal it on Facebook tomorrow, my new copyright infringing masterpiece:
(Picture was here. You missed it!)
I'm not really a Team Jacob girl (Jacob would be the one in the middle. He's the werewolf. Edward, on the left, is the vampire) but I didn't have any say in the creation of the original movie poster. Next time I should though...and maybe get this hot young unknown actress to be the new Bella.
9 comments:
When I saw in my blogroll this title, "Murf's Big Reveal," it was with fear and trembling that I came over here... You actually have the same people read your blog as look at your facebook page?
Nope. Completely different people. There is only one person who reads this blog and looks at my Facebook page other than Big A. Use to be two but Ed Abbey keeps disappearing from Facebook.
That individual must be really special. I bet it's TC.
Or A.I.
Lookout catwoman costume, here you come!
I think I can safely say, Ed Abbey has disappeared for good on facebook. And apparently your website of pictures and class projects has disappeared for good too?
Sage - How could I have forgotten about A.I.?!? Make that two, not counting Ed and Big A.
Ed - I still have faith that one day, you will be back. I still think you have one under your real name though.
My photo page disappeared when I didn't renew my mac.com account but I thought that class website would be up there for good. I guess 7 years of non-use is finally what triggered them to delete it.
It's not me Sage, but I'm glad you think I'm that special.
I'm bummed I missed the photo :(
I thought you were gonna reveal your first name, Cosmo.
You don't know it?!? It's not nearly as cool as Cosmo.
Post a Comment