Subtitle: This ain't what Ice T was talkin' about.On a beautiful fall late afternoon last week, I hooked up Hooch, grabbed a poop bag and the camera and headed out for pictures.

I just happened to look back and saw the maple in our front yard illuminated from the sun. I love how everything around it is green and this is not.
The main entrance to the park that is one block over. 
This is one of my favorite parts of the park no matter the season. I call it the 'hall of trees' because of how the trees seem to be planted straight down this opening on either side.

No photo collection dedicated to fall is complete without the typical rainy day shot.
11 comments:
we're having too much rain!
Wait, time out. Didn't you just give me crap for loving fall color? Didn't you say, and I quote: "TC! You traveled for the color?!? *sigh* I might just have to divorce you for that. You're not that old. I don't ever want to hear about you driving around looking at trees again. Do you hear me, missy?"
Hmph.
(Still pretty.)
Sage - I know! The city is no longer picking up leaves curbside nor can we burn them so this rain is hindering my mulching ability.
TC - I was walking Hooch, not making a special trip and using gas. BIG difference. :-)
Oh man, you're one of those girls who
a) makes up her own relationship rules as she goes along; and
b) always has to be right/have the last word, aren't you?
Isn't that all women?
In a traditional male/female relationship, yeah, probably. I'm just a little confused by the lesbian relationship: you're my first. And clearly if there are two women in a relationship, one of them isn't going to get to be right all the time. So...
I must say, you have a better view from work than I do.
Now back to the girl fight!
I should ask a lesbian coworker how they handle that. That's one of two main reasons why I could never be. I'm guessing a lot of chocolate.
Isn't that all women?
Allow me to answer that one. Yes.
I like the hall of trees. Always wanted a place like to jog.
Bone: How would you know when your main relationship is with football? :)
Post a Comment