
I think this girl should have been cast as Mattie Ross but the one they ended up with did a great job and I'm hoping she wins. It is on nights like this that I miss the 300 cable channels I had back when we were a two income family. No E! pre-Oscar red carpet fun for me. I'm relegated to waiting until 6 p.m. when ABC might start covering it.
4 comments:
Ugh, I have pre-oscar coverage on my five channels and I'm down here typing on the computer. That should tell you how excited I am about the Oscars.
By the way, if I was younger, the boy in me would pull your pigtails.
I loved True Grit. Too bad it didn't get more love last night.
Cheers.
I had my doubts about the remake of "True Grit"; but, after seeing the movie I was pleasantly surprised. I think Bridges did a wonderful job. The "Murph wanna be" did an exceptional job as well. I don't remember the original movie having that scene at the end, where the grown up girl sets out to find old Rooster Cogburn only to find out that he had passed on.
Do we have to wait for next year's Oscars for a new post?
Post a Comment