I thought I saw it all when I saw someone only take a third of a muffin back in September (and complained about it here) but I just saw something that tops even that. Our kitchen offers coffee and hot cocoa for the taking. The hot cocoa is a box of 50 - 1 oz single servings of Swiss Miss. I went in to get one and saw that someone used only half a packet and stuck it back in the box. A half a packet! These people are unbelievable. Where will it end?
And just to nip Sage's comment in the bud, I actually do have more worries than this but I would rather focus on stuff like this travesty rather than the deeper things that would just make me feel like I was literally going to go crazy.
7 comments:
Proof positive that the human mind can be baffling.
Ew, what about those people that use just half the spenda and put the other half of the pack in the dish and never use the other half!?! :P
I was going to say what Maggie said, so I guess I will have to just make half a comment . . .
since my comment was "nipped in the bud," I have no comment :)
Maggie - I make it a point to never know someone who uses Splenda. Real sugar or bust!
Kevin - From you, half is better than nothing.
Sage - How odd...you attempt to nip any comments from me but I always have others. You seem to be a one shot only kinda guy. Must go back to that green crayon vs red crayon personality test.
I'm glad one person in your office has a "waste not-want not" philosophy. If everyone had that philosophy, the world would be a better place.
When it comes to chocolate, I want all I can have. So I would never put a half packet back. :)
Post a Comment