In honor of Kevin Stilley who tagged me to share seven facts about myself.
One: On occasion, when I was a kid and would ask my mom if I could have a couple of dollars for some reason, sometimes I would sneak out more than the amount if I saw that she had lots of one dollar bills.
Two: I was named after the doll my mom had as a kid.
Three: I really, really dislike working four 10 hour days.
Four: I have a thing for reality shows.
Five: I rub and/or pick at my right thumb knuckle when nervous. If you meet me and want to see what my mental state is like, look at it.
Six: I've never been drunk nor have I ever ingested any drug stronger than Tylenol.
Seven: I realized that I'm an underachiever because if you aim low, you always do well. That's about to change as I soon start on a new career path. The fact that I may live up to my potential and perhaps even succeed is a bit terrifying.
The instructions for this meme has me tagging 7 people. I haven't been up-to-date on my Sitemeter stats but if the last time I checked has any bearing (I think I subliminally stopped wanting to check it because it was doing bad things to my ego), I have a feeling that there aren't 7 people reading this so if you want to play along, have at it.
8 comments:
I would have thought that you would have loved the ten hour days just for the three day weekends. I normally put in 9 hour days so an extra hour wouldn't be much of a stretch for me for the benefit of an extra day of rest.
Well my day off is Tuesday so it's not really a 3 day weekend plus I'm not totally free on that day off since I have class that day. I just hate getting done at 5 and feeling like the bulk of my day was spent working and now I only have a few hours left before bedtime. When I leave at 3, it feels like I still have half a day for non-work activities.
Now I am starting to feel your pain.
Finally. :-)
Well, you could have earned those angel wings by never having been drunk, but I think you lost one of the wings when you confessed to stealing from your Mom.
You could tag me, but it seems Kevin did that too... As to when I'll do this, who knows.
Stealing from my mom shouldn't count. Didn't Jesus die for my sins? :-)
Kevin doesn't tag me very often so I felt compelled to do it right then.
yeah he did Murf, but stealing from Mom is pretty serious business
Well, I want Jesus's death to be worthwhile. I would hate it if he died for me for something small. :-)
Post a Comment