Thanks to the new 4 ten hour workdays, a Monday that takes me out of the house for 16 hours straight and classes that actually require outside of the classroom work, I've had little time or energy (alright, it's probably a bit more energy than time) to write anything but I will try to bring everyone (all 3 of youse) up to date and of course it will be told in the unique storytelling way of Murf (perhaps not in the third person style though).
Stay tuned and until then, on this mid-winter's day, imagine yourself in the image below...going down the walkway towards the lake with your shoes off (or if you're like me and hate getting your feet dirty, in socks and tennis shoes) on a warm early June evening...
9 comments:
Hey Murf, you've been missed. With Ed also AWOL, it's been quite in blogland... I'll look forward to the tales, in the meantime, you can let us know why your background is now Ohio State Red. Also, your pic isn't opening.
the pic now opens... but where is Murf?
Murf was behind the camera and I guess I shouldn't be surprised why you of all people don't get the new colour scheme. It's in honor of Valentine's Day, Sage. :-)
That wasn't what I meant in the "where's murf" question... but you knew that, did you. Will March be green for St. Paddy's Day?
I was guessing Target Red.
If I had my shoes off, I would be walking five feet on either side of the walkway.
Wow, your blog was really easy to catch up on. You really must be tired.
Yup, St. Paddy's day will be white with various shades of green. I'm bypassing the early Easter and giving April the pastel palate.
Actually Ed, I did it for you. I knew you would have a lot to catch up on and with you getting older and all, thought I'd be kind and limit the number of entries. Now I can return to posting daily. :-)
Hi, murf. It's been a while since I visited you. But your beach picture makes me long for summer. Actually I just came back from summer in Chile about two weeks ago. I also am most glad that my work with Fastnacht Day is over. I worked the past two nights from midnight to 8:30 in the morning making donuts. The bakery has been doing that around the clock since midnight Sunday till late this evening.
Hope you are doing well. I would love to see a comment from you on my blog. :)
Post a Comment