Friday, April 17, 2009

Part 2 of yesterday's entry

My response to Monica’s message:
Judging from the results of the survey that I took, at the time most people wanted the Cady's option.

Also, if people have a religious/personal issues with bars, why are there a handful of bars on the list of area businesses you're trying to sweet talk money out of?!? If these owners knew this, I doubt they would be willing to donate...and didn't Jesus prefer wine? :-)



Todd (aka the male Monica who is on her committee)’s response:
Murf, I hardly think this is the place to have a Religious / Personal Issues conversation, although that may prove to be an enlightening conversation. The fact that there are issues is good enough reason to consider them.....agreed?


Ooooh...I love it when people patronize me so I had to retort.


My response to Todd:
It was a joke. Lighten up...but I do find it interesting that that valid issue was brought up yet bars are on the list of prospective businesses for sponsorships. Also, I believe there is a typo on the survey. It's "Four Points Sheraton". I'd be happy to help edit any future written documentation if you need me to.

6 comments:

Ed said...

Ouch! You aren't playing very nice.

Murf said...

Ouch?! Was it the offer to edit their written documents? I was just trying to be helpful. *insert angelic look here*

sage said...

Go for it, Murf, you're bound win some kind of superlative when they have the reunion!

Ed said...

Yeah... what Sage said. *laughs*

TC said...

ROFL

Oh man, this is just getting good!!! hehe

Murf said...

I think anyone can read this message board if you would like to stay updated. To find the group's name, all you need to know is a)where I went to high school and b)when I graduated.