Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tag Team

I was going to blog about my recent experience at the mall....but Big A beat me to it while adding his own international flavor whereas I would have just mentioned how hot the salesman was but I still didn't want to stop and answer his questions which I imagined would go like this:

Hot Foreign Salesman: What is a girl like you doing out in public without any make up on a'tall?

Murf: Well first of all it's Saturday. Second, I'm just coming off of a 3 hour nap and a killer sinus headache so the fact that you are seeing me now at all should be taken as an honor.

H.F.S: But why the bags under the eyes? I have the perfect remedy...

Murf: Um...3 hour nap, perhaps? Sinus headache that made my left eye water out of the blue prior to the nap and the ingesting of Tylenol?

H.F.S: Here...try this...it will make you look 21.

Murf: You're not listening...

In reality, Big A stepped in as bodyguard and told him that I did not have time to stop and chat with him. We had to walk past this kiosk again on the way out but this time, we were able to make it through unmolested.

6 comments:

Sage said...

I will have to read Big A's take... I haven't been in a mall in a long while and it feels pretty good :)

Ed said...

I don't like those people.

TC said...

Your husband has a blog?!?!?!??!!?

Ed said...

TC - Check her sidebar where it is linked.

Murf said...

TC - Yes but he's no Murf (nor does he update it as frequently as I). :-)

TC said...

Ed: Oh I visited, don't you worry :-D

Murf: Don't worry: he's not gonna replace you on my reading list ;-)