Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today's Horoscope

Subtitle: Murf is still 10 years old

If life, work and relationships have a surprising, surreal, shocking and topsy-turvy feeling, chalk it up to Uranus stopping at 27 degrees of Pisces and beginning a five-month retrograde cycle. [Uranus will remain in reverse until December 1 when it makes its next direct station at 23 degrees of Pisces.]

*snicker, snicker*

10 comments:

Ed said...

No shit!

Murf said...

Ed - Maybe with Uranus being in a retrograde cycle, I can go 6 days instead of 3. :-)

Sage said...

am i suppose to understand this?

Murf said...

Sage - You're the big astronomer of the group. You should. I, however, just like the use of 'Uranus'.

sage said...

Okay, I'm slow and wasn't at all thinking about your anus

TC said...

I try not to think of Murf's anus, Sage, so you aren't alone in that.

I, however, remember 10-year-old humor, so....

Bone said...

Something tells me I would have gotten along well with the guy who named Uranus.

Murf said...

Sage & TC - At least in this regards, I appreciate that you don't think of it. :-)

For some reason, I always want to write 'Horrorscope' as in the Eve 6album. (The audience member that will only understand this will be Bone, I'm guessing.)

So denied, so I lied
Are you the now or never kind?...


Great song.

TC said...

I'm insulted that you think only Bone will get musical references. I have the CD, missy.

Bone said...

Actually, the only Eve 6 album I have is called... lemme check... oh, it's called Eve 6. Go figure.