Friday, October 3, 2008

Question of the Day

This morning, I came across the grab bag of feel good quotes that my cousin made for me many Christmases ago. Todays reads: You usually learn more from your perceived "failures" than you do from your perceived "successes".

What is one of your failures that you learned from?

5 comments:

Ed said...

Recent topics: How not to fiberglass a kayak and thus avoid a milky appearance.

But in general, I've learned a lot of things by first failing. Listing them all would take the rest of my life probably.

Murf said...

Boy, you breaking up with this boat has left an emotional scare, I think. ;-)

sage said...

Perceived failures or real ones?

Either way, it'd probably relate to writing in my blog about a particular situation with a woman named Linda--to admit anything more would mean that I hadn't learned my lesson!

Shan! said...

Jdub

Murf said...

Sage - Funny how one's failure can be another one's highlight, can't it? ;-)

Shan! - One day you will take my advice, young jedi. :-)