Wow, has it really been a week since I last posted something?!? Time flies when you're doing absolutely nothing fun other than creating a new picture for the Wendy's Wednesday reminder:
I looked at your page several times before I realized this was a repost--how many times can you use that picture,didn't you use it back a year ago too?
5 comments:
I almost didn't catch that this was indeed a new post. I had almost clicked the back button when I noticed the new date on top.
... and yes, your life must be really boring right now. ;)
Not boring, dear Ed. Just uninteresting to even myself. That should tell you something.
;-)
I looked at your page several times before I realized this was a repost--how many times can you use that picture,didn't you use it back a year ago too?
The photo does look familiar. Maybe soon though you do a post on early signs of Spring. :) Just like I did today. :) :) :)
Post a Comment