Monday, July 21, 2008

Last day of school!


The Outlook Calendar reminder that I had set 10 weeks ago has now popped up for the last time. Tonight's class isn't much, just a passing out of all the graded stuff she has yet to return and then out for a bite to eat. Last week was the doozy: a research paper presentation on Monday and our final project and portfolio presentation on Wednesday, all of which were taped since she was out of town. The fact that I forget to swallow or breathe when talking in front of a group of people shouldn't reflect on my grade much since the actual presentation wasn't a graded entity.

Now, with a Bachelor's and two certificates, let's see if I can get out of clerical world.

5 comments:

sage said...

Congratulations! You must of looked like a Murf, turning blue from the lack of oxygen as you went on and on about whatever your presentation was about.

Ed said...

Glad to see you are still alive. I was beginning to wonder why you didn't write. Now I see you were busy with class. Did you post your assignment on your other site?

Shan! said...

YAY! Congrats!

Murf said...

Sage - If it went any longer than 10 minutes, I would have. Or I would have looked like Jim Carrey's character in 'Me, Myself and Irene' when he has cotton mouth.

Ed - I tried but failed. Plan B will be up there eventually.

S! - Thanks!

Murf said...

FYI - Pissing on Flowers and I are also temporarily without a home computer so don't enjoy the peace and quiet too much.