Haha! Oh that Big A!
I usually tell them that God assurred me that I was number 144,000 to get in heaven and they are just shit out of luck.
I also heard that if you tell them that you've been ex-communicated, they run quickly the other way.
I should have said " Hell has already embraced me with open arms."
That would have scared me off and I'm not even a witness!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha! Oh that Big A!
I usually tell them that God assurred me that I was number 144,000 to get in heaven and they are just shit out of luck.
I also heard that if you tell them that you've been ex-communicated, they run quickly the other way.
I should have said " Hell has already embraced me with open arms."
That would have scared me off and I'm not even a witness!
Post a Comment