Back on June 12th, I brought in goodies for a coworker's birthday - brownies and milk. Over the next week, I kept forgetting to drink the third of a half gallon that was left. Over the past month, I've forgotten that the milk was even in there. This morning as I was putting away my lunch, I noticed it and decided to take care of it. Unfortunately at this point, it was nearing it's transition from a liquid to a solid. I was then faced with two options:
A. Holding my nose and emptying the contents into the sink and running a lot of hot water.
B. Keeping the cap tightly closed, wrapping it in a plastic bag and putting it at the very bottom of the trash can and putting more trash on top so no one will spot it and hope it doesn't start stinking before 3 p.m.Which one do you think I chose?
5 comments:
When it's that far gone I usually just leave it capped and throw it away.
Leave it until the end of the working day before throwing it in the trash wrapped in plastic.
If you couldn't tell, I did B and as luck would have it, someone microwaved fish for lunch so if there was any smell from the garbage, it's now been one upped.
you should have "owned up" plugged your nose and drained it down the sink. your such a scammer !!
Sweet lil' ol' me a scammer? *batting eyelashes*
Post a Comment