Your next door neighbor likes to water his lawn to the very edge of it. By doing so, he is also watering your car as it's parked in the driveway next to it. Do you get a bit peeved and tell him he needs to work on his sprinkler intensity or do you view it as a free 'half a car' wash?
8 comments:
I lean a cardboard sign up against the car and in large magic marker, draw a line stating that the water reached this far. That or I accidentally have a Roundup spill on the edge of his yard.
How hard is his water?
Ed, you're so smart. I didn't even say that this was Lawn Nazi.
Sage - Uh...I'm assuming it's the same as mine so it's not hard enough that requires a softener.
then it probably doesn't leave hard water spots on the car and doesn't bother anything
You should do something equally as annoying and see if he says anything.
Not that I ever tried this but I've heard that if you get some cajun grass seed which grows about three times faster than our northern variety and is much darker in color, you can spell words in people's lawns. It forces them to mow it three times a week or more to keep the words from showing up all summer long until the cold weather kills it. It is the gift that keeps on giving... so I've heard. ;)
P.S. I'm still a legend for this theoretical event because the senior class whose name was spelled out in twenty foot tall letters after the phrase (I was a junior at the time) wouldn't admit who had been responsible so they all served a night of detention... theoretically.
Ed - I can't believe theoretical kids who went to the little one room schoolhouse in the middle of a cornfield did such shenanigans.
What was the theoretical phrase?
Post a Comment