Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Question of the Day

Today, I have given Big A the most trust I have ever given him....I've left him my laundry to do. Granted, it was already separated and the pile that he gets to do is of the socks/underwear/t-shirt variety. I also gave him explicit directions: wash on warm, use the color safe bleach alternative detergent, dry on medium but still, I'm nervous especially when I think back on the last thing that I asked for him to wash which leads me to the Question of the Day...

You have a Queen sized mattress pad (sub question: If you don't know what a mattress pad is, you must not use one. Why don't you use one?) that needs to be washed. What size load do you set the washer - small, medium or large?

4 comments:

sage said...

On large!

Ed said...

Ditto. Better safe than sorry.

Murf said...

My faith in men doing laundry properly has somewhat been restored.

Snakeeater said...

I'd definitely set it at large, but mattress pads are a bit challenging. Bing somewhat waterproof, they tend to hold water in the corners when you pull them out of the washer. A real pain.