Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Wendy's Guy dabbles in poetry

(The author of this blog has added additional comments in bold)


I THOUGHT OF THIS POEM TODAY:

WHY DOES LOVE HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED??(Ah HA! There's the problem. Love is actually easy. I wonder how much longer until he realizes that) WHY DOES THE ONE YOU LOVE THE MOST KEEP SLAMMING THE DOOR IN YOUR FACE? (Probably because you owe her money, Fry Guy) .WHY IS IT THAT THE ONE U WANT TO BE WITH WANTS TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE? WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE A SLUT IN FRONT OF HER FREINDS. (I think the use of the word 'slut' should be used in more poetry) I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LOVE A GIRL AT ONE POINT AND PROMISE IT WOULD NEVER GO AWAY. WHEN I TURN MY ATTENTION TO U IT WILL BE ONLY ON U!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DANCE THE MOON AND STARS WITH U!!!!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO REACH OUT TO YOUR DEEPEST POINTS AND EXPRESS MY TRUE FEELINGS. (Deepest points? What's that?) I WANT TO BE AROUND U, TOUCH YOU WHEN U SO DESPERATELY WANT ME TOO AND WANT NOTHING BUT TO TOUCH YOU AND BE AROUND YOU.(Interesting juxtaposition of 'around' and 'touch' throughout this sentence and I suddenly have the urge to listen to some Prince) I WANT TO LOVE YOU BECAUSE NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU LIKE I DO AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT. WHY IS IT THAT YOU SHUTTER WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME AND EVER SO SOFTLY TOUCH YOUR HAND. (She 'shutters' because you smell like grease, are sweaty like a pig because of the fryer and your nose hair needs to be trimmed) I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU (I really shouldn't be reading this so soon after lunch) SO I CAN HOLD YOU CLOSE I WANT U TOO BE A REALITY NOT SOME FANTASY. I AM THE REAL DEAL THAT IS REALITY AND NOT JUST AN IMAGE. (The Fry Guy is reality?!? Dear Lord, help us...) BABY I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU DONT LOVE ME BACK .(I'm impressed. He does have a slight touch on reality) YOU LEFT ME BROKEN HEARTED ONE TO MANY TIMES AND IT'S TIME THAT I MAKE LIKE YOU AND JUST STOP LOVING YOU COMPLETELY.(Wait...didn't he just say that no one will love her like he does? I'm confused) WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE READY TO LOVE ME LIKE YOU WERE MADE TO DO THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW, BUT BY THEN IT MIGHT JUST BE TO LATE. (Dr Phil says that anytime you include the word 'but' you void out everything that came before it. I'm pretty sure in this case, she will never be ready...but then judging from reading his MySpace page, he bags women somehow)YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO LOVE ME FROM AFAR. (It's probably safer from afar. You don't see the nose hair dangling)MY HEART NO LONGER YOURS TO HURT OR BREAK.

4 comments:

Ed said...

I find it ironic that in every day blog posts where good grammar is necessary he never used punctuation. But in poetry where punctuation is often disregarded, he used it. I'm guessing I would have thought I were on the wrong site if he had used both punctuation and lower case letters.

Murf said...

He's an odd little fellow. I saw him today...he yelled across his work area that he was going to give me his new email address. After he did so, he then yelled across his work area again to tell me that he had a typo on it. :-)

sage said...

do you eat fries at Wendy's?

Murf said...

Sometimes I do. Yesterday I did because he was taking the drive thru orders so it was safe.