I woke up this morning to the alarm and was a bit unsettled to discovered that I had dreamed about Ed. In it, he was on the roof of my house doing something with puppies when he decides to jump off into the front yard. As he does so, I peek around the curtain of one of the windows to see what he looks like. He looked like any other tall white boy but he was wearing sunglasses that were popular in the 1980's - round and large. I was disturbed. The next thing I know, he's sitting in the living room, wearing normal wire-rimmed glasses and chatting away with my parents. He's answering their questions so I thought I'd toss one in. "Hey, Ed, where did you go to college?", asked I. His response was the name of the university that Brandon Walsh and the gang went to during the last few seasons of the TV show, '90210'.
I thought the subconscious was suppose to take you away from real life. I got gypped!
(Thanks to the title, is there anyone else humming the tune 'Dreams' from Heart? Or even better, picturing the video? I don't think Nancy Wilson ever looked this hot before or after. Poor Ann Wilson.)
3 comments:
Is it my fault that you didn't believe me when I said I went to Faber College?
Ed, the new Foster Grant model!
Murf, blogging is taking over your life!
Ed - Yes. Yes it is. :-)
Sage - Actually, Ed looked more like 'Frankie Goes To Hollywood'. Not a good look on him.
Post a Comment