Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Lawn Nazi captured on film

This was taken the week before Thanksgiving:


Why am I secretly photographing the Lawn Nazi? Because I was amused at the fact that he was raking the street and then adding that to the pile of leaves that we already had curbside. I was hoping to catch him in the act of emptying his leaves into our pile but he didn't after that. I wonder if it could have been that Big A opened the blinds on the living room window. Instead I've captured him in his third most typical position (first and second would be mowing the lawn and washing his truck) which is staring at who knows what. I think he was looking at the lone tree in his yard and trying to judge how many leaves were left to fall on his precious grass. I'm glad to see that his serious illness of a year ago has put some perspective into his life.

2 comments:

Ed said...

I haven't seen my version of the Lawn Nazi in awhile. But I fully expect to see him chipping the ice off his sidewalk this evening.

sage said...

we now get to see this infamous man... lol