Friday, August 22, 2008

Website of the day

At www.yearbookyourself.com, you too can create such memorable photos using one of your own:


1960



1962



1966



1974



1976



1978



1984



1990



1994



1996




I'm torn as to which classic look I like the best. What one would you vote for?

All props go to Shan for publicizing this website on his website.

7 comments:

sage said...

1974! (the year before I graduated)

then 1996

Murf said...

Sage - I wouldn't admit that if I were you. ;-)

1960 is growing on me.

Ed said...

1978 would definitely not get my vote. That is just scary!

Shan! said...

1962 or 1984 are my two favorite.

Thanks for the props :) I of course found it through someone's tweet on twitter. There's been a lot of wasted productivity around the office in the last 24 hours due to this website.

maggie moran said...

Cat-eye glasses gurl! Is that my inner librarian talkin' or what!?! ;D

sage said...

Looking back over the photos, I realize just how depressing things had become by the late 80s. We can't blame it all on Carter, some of it had to do with the disco music that was popular then. Not only were prices inflating, hair was also on the increase.

Murf said...

And we can now see why the ozone layer is disappearing. Cursed Aqua Net!