Supporting documentation for my looking outside the state courtesy of Shan. Does anyone besides me and anyone else that has been to Detroit see the irony of the last sentence?
I don't think it's all Kwame's fault. The citizens of Detroit would probably still vote for him if he ran again. They have a history of making poor choices in their elected officials. The fact that Coleman Young stayed so long in office is proof of that.
2 comments:
Yeah, I saw that article this morning too... You know, Mayor Kirkpatrick's hush money could alleviate a lot of suffering in the Detroit area.
I don't think it's all Kwame's fault. The citizens of Detroit would probably still vote for him if he ran again. They have a history of making poor choices in their elected officials. The fact that Coleman Young stayed so long in office is proof of that.
Post a Comment