Excellent! Can't go wrong with a Dilbert. Did you know I have a Dilbert link on my sidebar?Engineering is only sexy to engineers, that is for sure.
At least your kind. Train drivers have the cute striped hats and overalls and the ability to handle a large metal object hurtling at a high rate of speed on two narrow tracks working for them. :-)
If you have such a fascination with train engineers, you should check out Woody's blog.
I can't have reality alter my infatuations, Ed. :-)
You're bad, Murf!
Thanks for dropping by. Oh I like Dilbert. In fact I like a lot of comics, from Peanuts to Dennis the Menace... to Wizard of ID.
Sage: What I do?!?Mother Hen: And don't forget Betty, Veronica and Archie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Excellent! Can't go wrong with a Dilbert. Did you know I have a Dilbert link on my sidebar?
Engineering is only sexy to engineers, that is for sure.
At least your kind. Train drivers have the cute striped hats and overalls and the ability to handle a large metal object hurtling at a high rate of speed on two narrow tracks working for them. :-)
If you have such a fascination with train engineers, you should check out Woody's blog.
I can't have reality alter my infatuations, Ed. :-)
You're bad, Murf!
Thanks for dropping by. Oh I like Dilbert. In fact I like a lot of comics, from Peanuts to Dennis the Menace... to Wizard of ID.
Sage: What I do?!?
Mother Hen: And don't forget Betty, Veronica and Archie.
Post a Comment