I think she wants to go out...
I think she's saying, "more football?"
I think SHE, is a HE. LOL, My wifes poor dog now gives off a girly vibe LOL
Judging from the nails, I would say Hooch has a feminine side. Ted's nails were worn down to the nubs by that age from all the running he did. Hooch looks like he gets regular manicures.
Sage apologies for giving the Murf household pet a sexual identity complex
Hooch tries to hump males and females so it's not too far off the mark. :-)
Ew, me too! You're a good boy! Big and strong! Very Handsome!
I really like the first photo. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think she wants to go out...
I think she's saying, "more football?"
I think SHE, is a HE. LOL, My wifes poor dog now gives off a girly vibe LOL
Judging from the nails, I would say Hooch has a feminine side. Ted's nails were worn down to the nubs by that age from all the running he did. Hooch looks like he gets regular manicures.
Sage apologies for giving the Murf household pet a sexual identity complex
Hooch tries to hump males and females so it's not too far off the mark. :-)
Ew, me too! You're a good boy! Big and strong! Very Handsome!
I really like the first photo. :)
Post a Comment