In no particular order...
1. Become skinny.
2. Find my triceps.
3. Try not to pick on Sage.
4. Visit Shan.
5. Visit Ed.
6. Become a legitimate Technical Writer and get paid for it.
7. Ride on a train to somewhere and actually enjoy it (a.k.a. Agawa Canyon Redemption).
8. To let Big A drive and not be a passenger seat driver even if he is about to make a mistake and go in the wrong direction.
9. To make more things from all the cookbooks I have.
10. To actually make it through Vegan Days (currently scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays starting January 5th).
11. To not give others the power to ruin my day.
12. To continue coming across great books and music.
13. To get High Def TV back before next NFL season (this is in conjunction with #6).
14. To walk Hooch more.
15. To file or shred documents in a more timely manner.
Is this too much? Some may be on next year's list like some listed here were on 2008s originally.
6 comments:
If you have too much on your list, I suggest dropping number five. It really wouldn't be a very exciting trip. Remember, I'm Vanilla.
But to hear you and Big A pleasantly debate would be priceless. :-)
I'm trying to figure out WHY you would want to stop picking on Sage?
*confused*
I too am confused, not as why you'd not want to pick on me, but why you knowingly pick a goal that you have no intention of keeping?
TC - All of his other female groupies fawn of him. I thought for a change I should try the fawning this year. :-)
Sage - It would be easier to keep it if you stopped setting yourself up for it like stories about Linda, etc.
They came in and stole your triceps, too! Damn them!!!
Post a Comment