I get a kick out of reading horiscopes. I don't really take what they say as the truth but sometimes, it does hit home. I found
this article today that hits closer than any of the others that I've read. The relatively minor differences are it says Geminis love Scrabble or other intellectual games. I'm not sure how we would when we have such short attention spans. I think I could do Scrabble Junior at best and let's not even start with the small-boned,refined features thing. If only!
4 comments:
"...and when it comes to wit, this sign holds nothing back."
Although this comment was in the sex portion of your astrological reading, something I go on the record of having no knowledge of in case Big A is reading, I find it definitely to be true.
It was a bit weird to post that sex section but I couldn't edit it so I was hoping you guys would just skim over that. I hadn't noticed it said that in that section either. Kind of an odd section to have a comment about wit. I'm thinking that during "the act" any comments of any type, witty or not, should be kept to a minimum.
I'm not a talker or a joker either.
I ain't much for astrology, but i checked this out...
"Versality"--sounds more like another term for being two-faced
"Things are never boring when a Gemini is around"--boy, they got that riight
When will you start bungie jumping?
So you need a platform to talk (even in the bedroom, it appears)!
Post a Comment