Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures of my bush

Subtitle: Lawn Porn
(Subtitle courtesy of Big A)


Lawn Nazi was out removing all fine particles from his F150 a couple of days ago when he decided to visit a neighbor two doors down and I snuck around and took a picture of the aforementioned bush.

I would have posted a 'Before' shot first but since this bush was known as The Forgotten One, a photo doesn't exist so just imagine the bush below upright enough to hide the meter.


Somewhere in this picture is the fresh break that made Big A's suspicion rise. I don't see it but maybe you will...or maybe I took it in such a rush of not being caught by the neighbors that I didn't capture it.

3 comments:

Ed said...

I have to say, that is one wild and shaggy looking bush whose sole person is to hide the internal plumbing. ;)

Murf said...

Nothing wrong with being all natural, Ed. :-)

sage said...

I think Lovely Rita, the meter maid, broke the bush

btw, in case you don't get the joke (and I know you're handicapped when it comes to old music), the reference to Lovely Rita is from a Beatles song.