During the day, I dwell in PC world. At night, I live in the simplicity that is the Mac. However, we've recently ran into a bit of trouble with it (after nearly 4 years, that's not bad) so we unhooked it to take it in to be looked at and replaced it temporarily with the Power Mac G4 and the obscenely large CRT monitor that we had prior to getting the lovely all-in-one iMac G5. On it were items that we last saw in October of 2004. Everything was transferred over but I'm busy living in the now and don't really peruse such things like the pictures of old in iPhoto. After plugging in the old hard drive and monitor and logging in, I was confronted with this picture as my desktop photo:

Nowadays, the cat in the photo is pushing up daylilies (literally) and I'm faced with Hooch's mortality because his face is now heartbreakingly white compared to this picture.
Extra credit question: Anyone know what show the blog title originates from?
5 comments:
Days of Our Lives
And I swear I do not watch soap operas.
I was going to guess a soap opera but Shan! appears to have done one better with an actual name.
Looking at my dog Ted's pictures when he was a young pup compared to his later pictures before he died must be like looking at baby pictures when your child is now in their 30's and has children of their own.
S! - Sure you don't.
Ed - Thankfully Shan beat you to it because that vague answer would be unacceptable.
Good comparison. Let me know in 30years if that's true. And yes, I'm still going to be around bugging you. Buhahahaha...
I knew the extra credit question-my mom use to watch it about the time we got home from school... nice picture and memories.
I like the photo!
Post a Comment