Over the next week, I'm preparing to make a lateral move at work and while my "My Docs" and e-mail are coming with me, I'm taking the time to clean out some of the stuff that I no longer need. While doing so, I ran across the photos that were taken when my then supervisor turned 30 and how we decided to decorate his office...with aluminum foil and his favorite candy:
Even his wastebasket was covered in aluminum foil.Notice that his awards hanging on the wall were included as well. Is nothing sacred?!
I enjoyed the coat hangers which behind the door and not visible but had to be done nonetheless.
Can you find his phone, in box, keyboard and mouse?


3 comments:
I came back one with FLamigos in my office--I don't know how I'd handled the foil, I suppose I'd made a bunch of foil snowballs and everytime someone came by throw it at 'em.
I replaced an office chair with a wheelchair once of a coworker that was taking the approach of 30 kind of hard. They came in and started crying when they saw that. After that, I stopped doing turning something zero pranks.
Looks like you and your companions went all out! :)
Post a Comment