
Hooch was a hit. An old man in Michigan paraphernalia even came over and kneeled next to Hooch to have his picture taken with him (and we were afraid that he wouldn't make it back up but he did). Also, he and I had our picture taken and it's one of a few posted on the MGoBlue website's Fan Photo photo gallery for that game.
He's such a good sport. I swear that will (maybe) be the last time that I subject him to something like that!
8 comments:
Poor, poor Hooch.
P.S. Speaking of links that don't work, add MGoBlue to your list.
I thought I was in for a long day when I saw how many galleries there were that I would have to look through to find your picture but fortunately I got lucky and got it on my fourth guess. I ordered my poster sized prints.
Ed - I didn't give away the direct path to the picture just for your sleuthing enjoyment. Everyone's getting a mousepad for Christmas!
By the way, the link is fixed. I'm not sure what happened to the picture in the previous post. It was there as of last night.
It doesn't look like he minds wearing that thing on his chest. ;D
We refuse to cutesy up the dogs, too. But, one really, really cold winter day I put our blue heeler in a sweat suit. My hubby fell out laughing and poochie felt the embarrassment vibes which led to muddy pulled off attire. Bah!
Won't me to see if I can get an Appalachian t-shirt for Hooch? I always feel sorry for dogs in drag.
He looks cute in that picture. Did he like it?
Post a Comment