CHRISTMAS STAMP
How ironic is this??!! They
don't even believe in Christ and they're getting their own Christmas
stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten commandments on federal
property?
USPS New Stamp
This one
is impossible to believe. Scroll down for the text.
If there is only one thing you forward today.....let
it be this!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of
Pan Am Flight 103!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade
Center in 1993!
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine
Barracks in Lebanon !
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the
military Barracks in Saudi Arabia !
REMEMBER the
MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa !
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!
REMEMBER the
MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001!
REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that
were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!
Now the
United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM
holiday season with a commemorative first class
Holiday postage stamp. Bull!
REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT
this stamp
When
purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a
slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those
whom this stamp honors.
REMEMBER
to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know!!!
I think I'm going to buy this stamp for my Christmas cards and make sure she receives one this year. I usually don't reply to these kinds of emails but nothing ticks me off more than someone assuming that I am a bigot like they are just because I am either white or an American. My reply to her was "Look at you, spreading redneck philosophies." It probably didn't make the statement that I wanted it to make since she probably just looked at my last name and blew off my comment by assuming I too was Muslim. I should've added a postscript that I wasn't a Muslim, just smart enough not to group people together by the actions of some. Come to think about it, I think she's Polish. Perhaps I should've included a good Polish joke.
5 comments:
People like that are just hopeless. I usually just shake my head and hit the delete button. I'm curious to learn if she responded.
I think you should have sent her a picture of you in a burka! (you could take any picture of anyone in one of those things, she couldn't tell the difference).
Ed - 24 hours later, she has not responded. She works from home so I'm sure she has read it. Big A's taking an Arabic class. Perhaps I will have him design a holiday card just for her and then I will use the Muslim holiday stamp to send it.
Sage - Speaking of burka, I just finished reading 'The Kite Runner'. Who knew that Afghanistan was once a great country to live in.
Was 'The Kite Runner' the book any good? I think I have the movie on my Netflix list.
Assuming the movie will ever be formally released. Due to a certain part of the storyline, they have to secure the safety of the two boys who played the two roles in question before they can release it. Muslims have issues with this part of the story despite the fact that they are only "acting".
I didn't like the book but I still look forward to reading his newest one.
Post a Comment