Monday, September 10, 2007

Eight Things I'm Glad That I Did

1. Adopted a dog that needed a home.

2. Saw a relationship all the way to the bitter end despite knowing ahead of time that the end would be bitter.

3. Changed my major in college.

4. Said yes to a certain, life altering question.

5. Started a blog.

6. Tried grilled asparagus.

7. Left nothing unsaid.

8. Finally seeing Duran Duran in concert for the first time last year.

4 comments:

sage said...

I know it's pointing out the obvious, but that's ten things.

The one thing Sage wishes Murf wouldn't do... #7 :)

Murf said...

That's funny..I hadn't even noticed that. I guess I was on a 'I love myself' roll. :-)

You don't like #7 only because I'm usually right. :-)

Murf said...

I was going to leave the ten but it was bugging me. I've edited it down now.

Ed said...

Dang, I missed out on two of your things.

Probably the only two things that we have in common are 5 and 6.