Monday, September 17, 2007

The weird after-effects of stress

I've been having some really odd dreams the last week or so. It's never just one. I seem to be dreaming in vignettes and after each vignette, I wake up. The one that I remember most involved arts and crafts with a group of people that I must've known but who, now that I'm awake, I can't remember. We were cutting out clip art of heads and mouths and we had to match the mouth to the right head, keeping in mind perspective and direction of the light source. Why am I dreaming of arts and crafts and not of being on a beach with George Clooney?

3 comments:

Ed said...

I wonder what Freud would have said about your dreams?

Murf said...

I wonder what Freud would have said about everything that I do. :-)

sage said...

Freud would have been overwhelmed with you Murf and would have wondered why he didn't study physics instead. :)