You have a hard sneeze at a time when a tissue isn't readily available (like while driving in the far left lane on the expressway). You use your hand to cover your nose/mouth as your mother taught you but now there is a bit of residue on it. What do you do with it?
a) Wipe it on your pants
b) Wipe it on the car seat
c) Wipe it on the steering wheel
d) Just not touch anything until it dries.
e) Other (and share what 'other' may be)
9 comments:
Gross! That's why I keep tissues handy, but if I was in that situation it would depend on the pants--or maybe I'd just stick my hand out the window and let it air dry
So what type of pants are o.k. to wipe snot on? Something like denim as opposed to khakis? ;-)
No no, wipe in on the inside of the pant leg. Duh!
something that doesn't have to be dry cleaned--I think I need to go wash my hands again
Just smear it on the car seat. If you make a thin enough film it'll be gone and forgotten by the next time you get into the car.
it happens to me all the time when I am cycling. "ladylike" does not apply when I am cycling. I wipe my hand on any surface that is handy, usually my leg. TMI, I am sure
No such thing as TMI, Mal. :-) I just like finding out what other people do in such instances in which it has happened to everyone at one time or another yet rarely discussed. It's a bonding moment. :-)
eat it! duh!
If I'm going somewhere, I choose e) i.e. the floormat. If I'm going home, I choose a) the pants.
Post a Comment