In honor of it being Sunday, I thought I would share this:
I was on my way to Aldi's on Sunday to buy my son and I some groceries after having my food stamp card updated with the new month and I remembered that Aldi's makes you pay a quarter for a cart. I had some boxes in the backseat of my car as I had planned on packing up the rest of Chris' belongings and thought to myself I could take a few of them into the store with me. So as I parked the car and got a few boxes out, I immediately became embarrassed as people were looking at me, like what is she doing...LOL! I then walked sheepishly into the store and low and behold sitting there right in the walkway of the doorway was a cart that no one was using. I really feel in my heart that God put that cart there for me to use. I not only was able to get the much needed food that my son and I needed and have needed for awhile, but I was able to walk out with a quarter in my pocket. It's true when they say that God works in mysterious ways. I'm so happy that I have decided to change my life back around and put God first in my life. It is a relief to know that when all else fails, he'll be there to help you every step of the way. - the Wendy's guy's ex-girlfriend.
Ever since she broke up with the latest guy, she has found religion. I guess if I went through three failed relationships in 6 months, I too would choose someone without a physical form. I sometimes see the existence of God through events like passing the tailgating a$$hole along the side of the road after they have been pulled over by police. I didn't know God also helps you save money.
2 comments:
what kind of store charges you for a cart? Murf, these are interesting people that you keep up with.
I thought that perhaps I had already read this post because it was familiar but when I got to the end, I realized where I had read it before.
Speaking of God working his ways, do you think Jamika is upset that God chose for her to be a loser? ;)
Post a Comment