Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The exposure to the Wendy's guy expands to the Great Lakes region

According to my sources, the Wendy's guy had a bit of televised fame over the weekend. On Saturday, on a national television station (ABC) and during a regionally shown football game between UM and Penn State, they showed a tailgate and he was there. The source that was watching it and saw him nearly fell out of his chair. Unfortunately, I was at a bridal shower during this time but I'm hoping to track down a tape of it (if I can find anyone that dares to tape football games involving a team that lost to a place called Appalachian State and has a record of 2-2). I'd like to think that my comment about him shaving his chest hair brought him a round of good luck since he is also semi-engaged to a girl that he has known for only a month. According to him, he proposed in front of 50 people at a local Meijer (a 24 hour/one stop shopping kind of place if you are blessed to have never experienced such a thing).

4 comments:

sage said...

hey, don't diss App State!

I didn't watch the game--for some reason when I came home the MSU game was on--so I made myself useful and unloaded the dishwasher.

Murf said...

Did she have to ask you to do it first or did you do it all on your own?

sage said...

I'm generally the one who does the dishes, which is also why I like to be the one who cooks...

Ed said...

Consider me blessed!