Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sage

As a gift, let us reflect on the fun times we (or at least I) have had with him over the years:


This is one of my finer Photoshop moments. Who wouldn't like to take a whack at a Sage pinata? Ole!



Concept covers of possible autobiographies. I'm still torn between which is my favorite.



Last but not least...for all the ladies in the crowd on this bitterly cold winter's day:
The irony of this is that I had nothing to do with it although for his 50th celebration, I did insert a shirt.

12 comments:

Ed said...

Gosh, time flies. I had forgotten about the book cover post.

TC said...

ROFL

I hate to tell you Murf, but you're doing worse at this not making fun of Sage thing :)

P.S. I totally want a shot at that pinata!!!!!!!!

Murf said...

Ed - That was one of my finer creations as well. I think I'm liking "Where Am I? The True Story of Sage" the most.

Chica - I know. It's like I try and I end up being worse than if I've never tried at all. Like a diet. You forgo chocolate and then you smell it and before you know it, you're face is covered in it. :-)

maggie moran said...

How about Sage Quest for a title?

Oh, and what will fall out of the pinata before I whack at Sage?

Bone said...

It's Sage's birthday?

Why do I get the feeling this is the place to come for all the real info on Sage.

Murf said...

Maggie - I picture the pinata containing tiny Scotch bottles, fishing equipment and bible passages. In other words, nothing of interest to me but it would be fun to hit him with a stick. :-)

Bone - I don't know why you would feel that way. *insert angelic look here*

TC said...

So what you're saying is that you're on a Sage diet...? :)

Oh Bone knows all about angelic looks. He's in the process of copywriting the O:) symbol. I use it at will anyway. That's what happens after too many years of reading someone I think.

Just so you know... your, I mean Sage's, secrets are all safe with us... O:)

sage said...

Ok, I don't know what to say... I'm not sure if I should be humble for the attention, or worry about having a bunch of you wanting to strike me in the butt... Bone, be forewarned, Murf is one of those Yankee girls our Southern Mammas warned us about... TC also falls into this category.

TC said...

Bone, be forewarned, Murf is one of those Yankee girls our Southern Mammas warned us about... TC also falls into this category.

AHEM! Didn't think I'd find that, did ya? *er*

No one's mother has ever warned them off me. Mothers tend to love me. Which seems to be my issue with getting men. Or maybe it's pure coincidence?

Regardless, I'm like a perfect little angel. Honest. O:)

Murf said...

Much like Chica, "mammas" have always loved me so I don't know what you're talking about. :-)

Bone said...

Thanks for the warning, Sage. Solidarity, brother! But uh, I'm gonna have to ask you to wear a shirt to our next meeting.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this uh look at Sage's life, but I feel as if I'm interrupting, uh I'm not sure what