Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Morning Walk

One of my favorite things to watch is the last few minutes of the CBS Sunday Morning show with Charles Osgood. They usually spend a few minutes on some beautiful scenery and the sounds of nature. In that spirit, enjoy the walk Big A and I took this morning.



































7 comments:

sage said...

It's beautiful, but I'm glad I live in a town where I can spell the name without having to look it up or get it confused with one in the UP!

TC said...

I don't think Ypsilanti is that hard to spell...

I love the 3rd one!!!

sage said...

This is gonna get tricky, Murf has TC watching her backside...

Ed said...

Did you say you were walking or taking pictures?

Little Abbey really loved the fish during the last few minutes of Sunday's CBS Morning show. I'm think an aquarium is in our future.

Murf said...

Both I guess although much like drinking and walking, we had to stop to take the pictures. It was originally needed for Alex's graphic design class this morning so that explains some of the more abstract ones like the frayed rope or the 'wolf' written on the door. I just thought they came out well.

TC said...

Hey, I was just stating the truth Sage...

Murf said...

Girl Power!