
This is Charlotte. I love her. She's as great of a map reader as I am. She's into knowing if the destination spot will be on the right or left, as am I. She knows how far ahead the next turn is. It's like traveling with me in a small handheld package and with slightly less whining when hungry. All I have to do is just plug her in. Big A is now free from all road trips. Murf and Charlotte are the new Thelma and Louise...but without the car going off the cliff.
In tribute to all my upcoming travels:
(There use to be a video here of Willie Nelson singing 'On The Road Again' but it kept giving me error messages when I visit the page so I've trashed it but I'm sure you know the song and I'm sure it's stuck in your head now. Buhahahaha...)
6 comments:
You and my niece: cranky when hungry. It's DANGEROUS!!!!
Where all are you traveling?
Probably once the weather gets better for road trips so I guess it would be sporatically between April through October. Planning on being out of state for those 6 months? ;-)
Once you travel with a Nuvi, you'll never go back to traveling without! I set mine for the sexy English lady voice.
Perv!
On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again, drinking whiskey and traveling with my friends...
Thanks for resticking it into my head, A.I. I owe you one.
Post a Comment