You are on a multi-lane road that you travel on fairly often which is now covered in snow. Do you drive in where you think the lane is or do you follow the fairly clear set of tracks that go down the middle of the lanes?
Shan and Maggie: Of the two of you, I thought for sure you each would respond differently than you did...although the writing in tongue also surprised me, Maggie. Do we need to do an exorcism on you? :-)
Well judging by what I've seen recently, I would get in my biggest SUV and drive as fast as possible until I inevitably loose control and end up in the median buried in snow.
5 comments:
Follow the tracks
Go off road! I did it Christmas Eve! Lok ta mi! M'i koy! :D
No need to feel left out any longer: I added you! :)
I think it depends on time of day. Deserted? Drive in the tracks. Not deserted - drive where you know the lane is.
Shan and Maggie: Of the two of you, I thought for sure you each would respond differently than you did...although the writing in tongue also surprised me, Maggie. Do we need to do an exorcism on you? :-)
Chica: I think we were separated at birth.
Well judging by what I've seen recently, I would get in my biggest SUV and drive as fast as possible until I inevitably loose control and end up in the median buried in snow.
Post a Comment