Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who are you?


Recently I decided to carry a camera with me for those times when you wish you had one. This was such an occasion. It's the staff locker near the one really great locker that I usually choose to use (Qualities of a good locker: near the door which limits any chances of seeing women in any forms of undress or worse..walking around in pantyhose and no underwear. That was the first and last time I ever worked out on a weekday morn).

This female must have fine or thin hair by the likes of the pick as well as the Aussie gels, takes the time to shave something, uses a bar of soap rather than a more gentle shower gel, only uses an eyebrow/eyeliner pencil as their only form of makeup, is fiscally conscious shown by the use of the Ajax dishwashing liquid and the most intriguing part - the use of a deodorant made for men. Not strong enough for a man but made for a woman but one that is strong enough for a man and made for a man.

These contents have not changed over the past couple of months since I took the picture. I know it must be a staff member since these lockers are labeled as staff only....but which one. That I have yet to figure out.

11 comments:

TC said...

I'm most disturbed by the Ajax...

sage said...

Gee, you analyze everything! Why not put a photo of your own locker up here?

Murf said...

TC - Are you thinking what I was thinking for a moment that perhaps they used it as shower gel?

Sage - I'm a transient who prefers to shower at home. I just come and plop my coat, sweatshirt and bag in the locker. I just assumed it would make for a boring picture but if you really want to see it...

TC said...

Yes. And that's freaky.

(Btw, regarding your comment on Bone's blog - ROFL. You should search "Seinfeld" on his blog. You'll get more than you bargained for!)

Murf said...

Thanks for the pearl, TC. I think I will do that. His ergonomic wallet comment made me think of the episode when George had a huge wallet.

TC said...

If there is a way for Bone to sneak a Seinfeld reference into a comment - or post for that matter - he'll do it.

TC said...

Oh I totally just thought of something... you said there is a bar of soap in there? I bet the Ajax is her SHAMPOO!!!!! Which is possibly even worse. Though I knew that when a kitten I had growing up got into some oil from my Dad's truck, the vet told us to wash it in Dawn 'cuz it cuts the grease. Maybe this person has really greasy hair? (Or is just really cheap/poor.)

Ed said...

Gosh, five months have gone by and you still haven't identified her? Your sleuthing skills have gone to heck!

Bone said...

I know it must be a staff member since these lockers are labeled as staff only

Outstanding work, Inspectoress.

On a related note, you should always open people medicine cabinets when you go to the bathroom. You might be surprised at what you find.

Murf said...

TC - I've heard about using that on dogs after playing with a skunk too.

Ed - Actually I didn't work out for awhile there so technically it has been more like a month. :-)

Bone - Remember that commercial where someone does it and the medicine cabinet comes crashing down off the wall? That scared me into leaving that alone. Now I check out what's under the sink if there's a cabinet. Much safer.

Bone said...

I do remember that. Which is why I have booby-trapped my medicine cabinet to do the same anytime someone opens it.

Unfortunately, this has also rendered my medicine cabinet unusable to me, as well.

And I could really use some dental floss.