* I have imaginary conversations in my head. Sometimes with myself. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes, like today, with people that I don't know. Here is how today's went:
Murf sees the three legged man in the wheelchair smoking outside of the gym entrance.
Murf: Do you think that's really wise to do?
Three-legged wheelchair man: What's it going to do? I'm already without one leg!
Murf: Yes but you would be in a real pickle if you lost the other one.
I actually found myself chuckling at the use of the word "pickle". Maybe I am Beaver Cleaver.
* I almost feel sorry for Octomom. Sure her toothpick doesn't go all the way through her cocktail weiner but her doctors are equally to blame since it's blatantly obviously they are all about the money. My pity for her comes when watching intelligent news shows like TMZ and seeing everyday people yelling at her to get a job, etc. Hello? There are thousands of low income people who continue to have kids while living off the government. Why aren't they ridiculed publicly?
* Speaking of government funds, I had to make a run to the local grocery store tonight which I try to avoid at all possible costs unless it's nearly an emergency. The only lanes open other than do-it-yourself (which I also try to avoid) are ones that accept WIC. I believe that's some sort of government support for Women, Infants, Children where they get coupons for food. Of course I pick a lane that has someone using these (and of course her cart is filled with processed food but I digress) so while I was killing time, I was reviewing the purchases of the two ladies in front of me and I realized why Americans are beyond hope. She bought a pre-made graham cracker crust and a tub of pre-made cheesecake filling. Just insert into crust and voila...cheesecake! I'm all about the pre-made crust and the pie filling in a can but come on. She couldn't take two bars of softened cream cheese and mix it with some sugar?!? Don't even get me started on the slice and bake cookies that come perforated into individual squares already.
* When I walked into the gym this afternoon, someone was in there showering. That was my cue to not dawdle because I really don't want to see a wet, nekid woman but that didn't prevent me from thinking who showers at 3:20 in the afternoon and why? I've never encountered it before. It's not the a.m. so chances are she's not going to work. It's still a few hours until dinner time, couldn't she run home and do that? Is this the same person that possibly showers with Ajax dishwashing detergent and uses men's deodorant?
7 comments:
TMZ is an intelligent news show? Now that is a laugh.
The grocery store is something else. The two less populated aisles are the fruits/veggies and the baking aisles. The two most populated aisles are the prepared boxed foods and the snack/potato chip aisles.
Here in Iowa, the poor are given credit card looking cards to relace the old food stamps but they aren't fooling anyone. For one, the cards are bright green and hard to miss and like you pointed out, just look in their cart and you can always pick out someone getting government assistance by what is in them.
I don't mind looking at wet nekid women.
So what's the setup like in the women's locker room? Is there a door? Are there dividers? Or are you just flapping in the breeze?
Are girls giggling and having tickle fights?
And you think Sage's other female friends are odd ducks? :)
I went to Sonic tonight. No sexy Southern man :(
I laughed to myself this morning and I see that I did do this...I meant to say one-legged man. I'm not sure why I'm daydreaming about three-legged men but anyway....
Ed - The size and shape doesn't matter to you when it comes to looking at wet nekid women? That's surprisingly evolved of you. ;-)
Bone - The showers just have the basic shower curtains but otherwise, it's one large room with the toilet being the only separate room (thankfully). I'll take a picture of it tomorrow for you.
TC - I always thought Bone was so much more intelligent than I which is why I never bothered with him before recently. Boy, was I wrong. :-)
The size and shape determine how long I look! Take a picture of that too while you are taking the other pictures for Bone.
Could I get arrested for that? I've never heard of a female being arrested for taking pictures of another female. It's always males.
As long as it's your first offense, they'll usually just slap you with a warning.
Maybe a small fine.
Why has my intelligence suddenly come into question? What'd I do? You people could make Sage wanna curse!
Post a Comment