The above caricature isn't permanent but I was playing around with the header this weekend and I like the idea of it. I just have to have my in-house artist draw something more updated. I think I will wait until he's off the Vicodin though.
Not threatening, I'm not so sure, the cartoon gives you an Elendor Roosevelt smile on a cute face that looks like one of the girls on the old strip Archie..
I like the header. Just have him pencil into the background Hooch, a canoe, some goldfish, Eeyore, and a shirtless Sage and I think it will be perfect.
6 comments:
I kind of like the cartoon you. You don't seem nearly as threatening and question-like as the invisible blogger you. ;)
Threatening? Little 'ol me? Yeah...we can never meet now, Ed. I want you to keep thinking that.
:-)
Not threatening, I'm not so sure, the cartoon gives you an Elendor Roosevelt smile on a cute face that looks like one of the girls on the old strip Archie..
I'd never viewed it that way but you're right. That's a funny observation.
I'm afraid, I'm very afrad! Oh, and if you catch me in yet another grammar mistake, an ear will come down in a "lower the boom" manner to smite me.
I like the header. Just have him pencil into the background Hooch, a canoe, some goldfish, Eeyore, and a shirtless Sage and I think it will be perfect.
Post a Comment