IM REALLY AGRAVATED AT THE MURDERS IVE BEEN READING LATLY THE LACI PERTERSON CASE, TARA GRANT AND NOW JESSE DAVIS I MEAN COMMON WHO DOES THIS HOW CAN U BE DEVOTED TO SOMEONE BE IN LOVE SAY YOUR VOWS TO THAT PERSON THAT PERSON GIVE U THEIR LOVE AND TRUST AND IN A COUPLE OF YEARS KNOW THAT SAME PERSON IS GOING TO COST U YOUR LIFE........HOW SICK AND DELUTED ARE THE MEN IN THIS COUNTRY I MEAN IF U WANT TO KILL SOMEONE TRY AND KILL ME I MEAN COMMON AN INNOCENT WOMAN WHO WAS PREGANT WAS KILLED BY HER ASTRAGED LOVER. WHAT MOTIVES TO THESE KILLERS HAVE...........HOW CAN U LIVE WITH SOMEONE FOR SO LONG AND THEN ONE DAY WAKE UP AND TAKE THEIR LIFE.........I REALLY WISH I KNEW WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE THESE KILLERS HEADS ITS DISTURBING. I MEAN U GOT MURDERS GOLD DIGGERS AND RACIST PEOPLE OUT THEIR I MEAN WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY NOW ADAYS CAN U SAY EACH ONE OF THESE KILLERS GOLDDIGGERS AND RACIST PEOPOLE ARE PATHETIC AND REALLY NEED TO VALUE LIFE NOT TAKE IT SO TO THE NEXT KILLER THAT THINKS OF KILLING THEIR LOVE ONES BC OF SOME INSANITY TRY AND TAKE MY LIFE BUT LEAVE THESE PORE INNOCENT WOMAN ALONE.....WOMAN NEED TO BE CAREFUL OUT THEIR AND TRUST AND KNOW THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS BEFOR GETTING INVOLVED BC IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL U COULD BE NEXT AND I WONT BE ABLE TO PROTECT U JESSE DAVIS DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE TARA GRANT DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE LACI PETERSON DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE STOP THE KILLING NO ONE THAT HAS EVER BEEN INNOCENT DESERVES TO DIE IT AGGRAVATES ME TO SEE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD CAN DO THAT TOO ANOTHER PERSON. THIS WHOLE WORLD IS PATHETIC MY CONDOLSENSCE GO OUT TO THOSE FAMILYS AFFECTED BY THESE LOSSES OF LIFE ITS SUCH A SHAME COWARDS LIKE THOSE WHO KILL HAVE TO ACT BIG AND BAD TO PROVE THEMSELVES ITS TOO BAD THAT THOSE THAT KILL GET SUCH A SLAP ON THE WRIST THOSE WHO KILL SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY U CAN SAY ITS DEPRESSION ALL U WANT THERES NO EXCUSE FOR ACTIONS LIKE THESE AND I WISH SOMEONE WOULD DO SOMETHING SO NO ONE ELSE HAS TO BE A VICTIM OF A KILLER EVER AGAIN
I like how he includes women that get involved with men for their money in amongst the racists and murderers. I will sleep well tonight knowing that the Wendy's guy is protecting us females.
9 comments:
I THINK THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO TYPE LONG RAMBLING STATEMENTS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AND NO PUNCTUATION MARKS WOULD BE MY NUMBER ONE SUSPECT IN A KILLING OF THESE SORTS I MEAN COME ON HOW CREEPY IS THAT
That in conjunction with skid marks in boxers makes for a very valid case, Ed.
No Ed, it's not "I mean come on," It's "I MEAN COMMON"
Glad to know you're resting peacefully at night, I'm not 'cause I'm worried you have another blog where you show off my grammatical mistakes (although this guy wins the prize in that category)
SAGE HE IS A VERY POOR SPELLER AND USER OF GRAMMER TOO
Ed, you mean "PORE" speller.
You know, in his own strange way, the Wendy's guy makes sense. He can't manage to make his point, but I understand where he's going. What he can't grasp, though, is that in this world there are creatures who simply don't know right from wrong and there never seems to be a shortage of victims for these psychopaths. He can puff his chest and say "Come get me, instead", but it's not going to happen.
Once I can get past the CAPS and grammatical errors I'll comment on how I feel about the subject matter.
Sage - You use semi-colons. For that reason alone, I overlook your grammatical mistakes.
Shan! - Good luck with that. I won't hold my breath for your official response. :-)
Thanks Murf; I am to please!
It's frightening how easy the Wendy's guy is rubbing off on you, Sage.
Post a Comment