I usually like to post questions that I am wondering about on topics that any one can answer but this is for a more selective audience and written towards males since that seems to be the gender of most of the comment leavers.
The QOTD is: When driving in a car with your significant other of the opposite sex, do you do most of the driving? Does she? Is it 50/50?
I remember my dad always driving whenever he and my mom went anywhere. Big A believes in more 50/50 and it feels weird for me to drive with him in the passenger seat.
2 comments:
In my parent's case, my mom does most of the driving so my dad can look around to see what other farmers are doing.
In my case, I do most of the driving. Mostly because I've had a driver's license for almost two decades and my wife for only two years. Plus I enjoy driving and she enjoys sleeping while I'm driving.
In the city I drive so that we don't have a horrible collision, but on the open highway she drives and I sleep to avoid thoughts about a horrible collision.
Post a Comment